Tuesday, March 27, 2012

U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!

I am so excited right now!! SHANE DID UNBELIEVABLE!!! He had the whole arena to himself again. He did a whole bunch of new positions too! He started his ride just like every other, on his back, so he could warm up. Then he sat up and had his hands around the surcingle, which for those of you who don't know what that is, I put a picture below. He was doing most of the work himself which was pretty cool to see and he was holding his head up nice and high. He was so proud of himself! Another new thing that we did was the ring game. Miss Pam got Shane a ring to hold, he held on to it for a whole circle, and then put it on the pole! He focused on watching the ring slide down the pole too. Then for a few circles, he sat backwards. At the end of his lesson I finally got him to use his voice to tell his horse to walk on. He just did so good and I'm so proud of him! Way to go Shanerrrr!

Surcingle 

No comments:

Post a Comment